Our manufacturing client in Titusville is seeking an experienced Production Expediter to start immediately. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Production Expediter will ensure production schedules, deadlines, and quotas are met by overseeing the flow of materials, components, tooling, and paperwork among departments, and by taking action to solve problems and fulfill rush orders.
• Reviews product orders and contracts to fully understand deadlines and production quotas.
• Collaborates with clients, suppliers, and delivery firms to discuss timelines and answer inquiries.
• Drafts, revises, and distributes production schedules.
• Communicates with departments to ensure that materials, components, tools, and paperwork are supplied efficiently.
• Identifies problems in workflows, determines required solutions and improvements, and implements necessary modifications in affected departments and teams.
• Identifies and recommends improvements to increase production; options may include hiring staff, increasing overtime, or obtaining new machinery.
• Identifies the cause of product defects; implements plans to resolve problems.
• Communicates with departments and customers when shipping delays occur.
• Collects and analyzes data regarding efficiency and timeliness of production.
• Maintains or assists with maintenance of inventories; orders supplies.
• Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, and internal safety regulations and policies.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Our manufacturing client in Titusville is seeking an experienced shipping/receiving clerk to start immediately. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, this is a 90 day temp to perm position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Verifies the items against the record of shipment, and examines their condition upon arrival. Rejects unsatisfactory items.
• Routes material throughout the stockroom and production areas.
• Sorts, counts, and checks raw materials, finished, and semi-finished parts.
• Fills orders from requisitions and maintains the necessary clerical records.
• Required to prepare and package materials for shipment.
• Prepares records of goods shipped and bills of lading.
• Compares identifying information on outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files.
• Prepares boxes and cartons for shipment of parts.
• Operates forklift and prepare goods for final shipment.
• Maintains record keeping system
• Maintains shipping/ receiving equipment and prepares purchase requisitions for necessary supplies.
• Maintains finished parts inventory and parts stockroom.
• Responsible for part labeling and bagging/tagging.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows
prescribed safety regulations
• Provides constant feedback and input into process improvement within the
• Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
• Other duties may apply.
• Ability to understand basic administrative and clerical techniques.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Our manufacturing client in Titusville is seeking a CNC Lathe Operator/Machinist to start ASAP. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
• Experience with 2 Axis, Multi Spindle, Live Tooling Lathes Preferred (Mazatrol, Mazak Controllers Preferred but not necessary).
• Ability to make adjustments to tooling, manually edit programs, as necessary.
• Works from specific instructions as set out in the Manufacturing Plan, or as needed, diagrams, sketch or verbal direction from Engineering or Production Manager.
• Determines and corrects machine malfunctions and performs routine machine maintenance.
• Monitor Tooling wear, Identify and replace as needed.
• Uses micrometers, indicators, calipers and other precision measuring tools to ensure in-process product matches specified tolerance.
• Production and Prototyping opportunities.
• Proficient at working out problems, utilizing advanced shop math.
• Has the ability and motivation to recognize opportunities for enhanced production and quality, such as operating multiple machines when feasible, assisting and training other employees, minimizing setup time and other non-productive periods, proposing process improvements, etc.
• Experience cutting Inconel, Stainless, & A286 a plus.
Key Competency Requirements:
• Hold tolerance to +/- .001″ or greater
• Proficiency with all inspection tools, including optical comparator
• Proficient in shop math skills, including trigonometry
• Can read and interpret all blueprints and drawings, including Geometric Tolerance and Dimensioning
Responsible for keeping large commercial construction site debris free. Successful candidate will need to be able to work unsupervised and complete a daily task list. Our client is hoping this person will show initiative, reliability, and an aptitude in the construction industry to become a part of their team. They offer competitive salaries, great benefits package and an opportunity to be with a long established Commercial General Contractor.
The Field Service Technician acts as the representative for our client’s Field Service Activities offsite. The Field Service Technician must be able to work independently, with quality, in direct contact with the customer. The Field Service Technician must be able to accurately analyze and test communications products, i.e. Base Station Radio Installation, Repeater installations, or other equipment as required on-site. The Field Service Technicians must be able to generate reports detailing activities and results of the field testing. The Field Service Technician must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with the customer; coordinate current status and changes; and submit status reports throughout the time spent in the field.
While working within the client’s local facility, Field Service Technicians must be prepared to assist with the testing of product on the line, interfacing with the customer over the phone, to include opening trouble tickets and assisting with solutions over the phone. Quality testing of client’s products that have been repaired. Assisting customer service workers such as technicians, testers and repair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer locations, occasionally on short notice, to troubleshoot and repair communication systems. Travel conducted in accordance with client company travel policies. Travel duration may include some weekend and holiday work.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customer’s questions, either through direct action or coordinating with your Management regarding the issues and possible solutions.
- Inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Be proficient with Spectrum Analyzers, RF System Analyzers, and other electronics test equipment.
- Test, Install and Inspect radio equipment (mobile radios, repeaters, base stations) in a field location either independently or as a part of an installation team.
- Support the Customer Service repair efforts as required when not on travel.
- Perform all duties as assigned by Supervisor
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Excel, Access, MS Word, Power Point, Epicor
- Knowledge of test equipment and tools such as spectrum analyzers, RF analyzers, circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Very detail-oriented, accurate and organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to lead a team in the field providing quality customer service.
- Confidentiality and time management
- 3 years’ experience in technical field support electronic manufacturing environment or related field
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Extensive Travel Required. Some travel over weekends and holidays.
- Work typically takes place in a normal office environment requiring: sitting, walking, lifting, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, talking, hearing, and seeing
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate a PC and other office equipment
- Travel between floors and office buildings may be required
- Environmental conditions: noise, vibration, oils, solvents, chemicals