This is a very cold environment, averaging in the low 30 degree area in the warehouse. If assigned to the freezer area, it will be even colder. The task is packing frozen vegetables. You must be able to dress accordingly, be able to stand for 12 hours, and have the ability to lift heavy weights. Since food is the product, workers cannot have make-up, acrylic nails, jewelry of any kind, hair extensions, false eyelashes, or anything similar on the job.
You must have a vehicle and a valid Driver License, and be able to pass substance screening and a background check.
First shift is from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM ($11 an hour).
Second shift is from 6:00 PM to 06:00 AM ($12 an hour).
This position is being Recruited by a Staffing Company. It is a long term temp position. All applicants must send a word document resume that is required by the client to Info@southeaststaffing.com.
The environment is structural steel manufacturing and fabrication. Skills required include at least 3 years of experience as a highly qualified CNC operator and programmer, ability to read directions, job orders, prints, and specifications. CNC Machines are Doosan MV3016L and MV4020 L. Must be able to lift and carry around 50 lbs or more, frequently. Ability to cover other shop machines/positions, such as Shear, Notching, are a plus.
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 0630 to 1700 Monday through Thursday, with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Pay is based on experience, and is in a range from 16.00 to 18.00HR
Our manufacturing client in Melbourne, FL is seeking an inside sales representative to join their team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Work directly with an Outside Sales Representative (Team Member) as a team to provide sales efforts within a given territory
• Assist with sales trip planning, proposal generation, quote follow-up for assigned team member
• Communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
• Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information
• Maintaining database and CRM with up-to-date prospect and customer information
• Researching and qualifying new leads
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales partners and businesses.
• Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential sales partners (dealers and re-sellers).
• Assist with building relationships with new dealers and prospective dealers while strengthening existing dealers.
• Provide effective sales presentations, basic product consultation, and technical guidance to dealers, building owners, end-users, general contractors, and architects.
• Oversee job details throughout the sales process, including managing contract documents and submittals.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 2+ years of experience selling capital equipment or integrated service solutions in one or more of the following verticals: Distribution, Material Handling, Warehouse, Logistics, Manufacturing, Conveyors, or similar.
• A degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Proficient in office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
Our client is looking for an integrity-oriented RFP fiberglass installer with chopper gun experience. This is the entry way into a long-term fulfilling career with a solid company that has been in business for over 20 years. The key to this position is attendance and the willingness to learn things as your role progresses.
Job Tasks (including but not limited to)
· Release air bubbles and smooth seams, using rollers.
· Select precut fiberglass mats, cloth, and wood-bracing materials as required by projects being assembled.
· Spray chopped fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto prepared molds or dies using pneumatic spray guns with chopper attachments.
· Pat or press layers of saturated mat or cloth into place on molds, using brushes or hands, and smooth out wrinkles and air bubbles with hands or squeegees.
· Mix catalysts into resins, and saturate cloth and mats with mixtures, using brushes
· Mask off mold areas not to be laminated, using cellophane, wax paper, masking tape, or special sprays containing mold-release substances.
· Cure materials by letting them set at room temperature, placing them under heat lamps, or baking them in ovens.
· Apply layers of plastic resin to mold surfaces prior to placement of fiberglass mats, repeating layers until products have the desired thicknesses and plastics have jelled.
· Able to pass a drug screen
· Able to lift / carry 50 lbs
· Able to follow directions in the English language
· Experienced with use of chopper gun
· Experienced with fiberglass and REP
· Position acceptable for those with backgrounds
Employee will remove clean laundry items from bins and feed them into machines for drying/folding at company standard rates per hour. Employees will inspect each item for compliance with linen quality standards.
Must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
Be on-time and prepared for each shift
Move cart of clean linen to work area
Feed sheets, blankets, towels and/or other items into machine
Keep work area clean at all times
Other duties as assigned by management
Must be able to lift and/or carry 30+ pounds
Must be able to push/pull 50+ pounds
Experience :No prior experience necessary, but previous industrial experience would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours are Monday through Friday from 5:00 AM to 2:30 PM or 3:00 PM.
Our client is looking for an integrity-orientated Shipping and Receiving Lead. This is a Temp-To-Hire position for the right candidate. Company paid benefits and time off available, as well as 401K and all major holiday’s.
-Someone comfortable working in a larger company perspective
-Familiar with all facets of shipping to include FedEx, freight companies, BOL, expedited shipping and all paperwork involved
-Familiar with the strict regulations and compliance regarding shipping specialty parts
-Ability to work within QA guidelines to ensure shipments are in acceptable parameters
-Ability to work with the process flow and make adjustments and recommendations as necessary
-Someone who is comfortable writing procedures
-Able to pas drug screen
-Able to lift / carry 50 lbs
-Able to follow directions in the English language
-Prior supervisory experience required
-3 years experience in the shipping and receiving area required
-High School Diploma