Location: Melbourne, FL
Shift: Day Shift, Mon – Fri, 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Length: 3-4 week assignment, may be renewed indefinitely
Local skincare manufacturer seeking entry-level assemblers. Our client is looking for some entry level production workers to assist with a project. The project is expected to last 3-4 weeks, however the right individuals may be renewed indefinitely. Could be temp to perm position.
- Ability to lift/carry 50lbs regularly
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist regularly throughout the day
- Ability to be on your feet majority of the day
- Able to follow directions given in the English language
- Ability to work without a cell phone or digital device
Must be comfortable working in a loud and fast paced environment.
Due to the sensitivity of the product(s), assemblers are not able to wear make up, jewelry including piercings, nail polish or fake nails, perfume and/or cologne during their shift(s).
We are a No Fee staffing agency. Southeast Staffing is a Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC. Public transportation not accessible to this location, must have own vehicle.