Titusville manufacturing client seeking a CNC Machinist/Programmer to operate CNC machinery (under minimal supervision) to manufacture metallic and non-metallic parts. Have proficient G and M code knowledge., and have experience in CAD/CAM software. Part processing, fixture design and work knowledge.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and has proficient knowledge of GD&T
- Properly and safely loads and unloads raw materials
- Proficient in use of measuring instruments and part layout
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Ability to power on and operate CNC lathes and mills with minimal assistance. Must be self-sufficient.
- Must be familiar with MAZAK controls, Haas controls and Fanuc controls.
- Must demonstrate a proficient understanding of cutting tools
- Properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
- Understands and has the ability to perform complex tool wear offsets and work shifts.
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Assists in the organization and maintenance of the machine shop work environment
- Provides constant feedback and input into process improvement within the department
- Proficient understanding and ability to follow manufacturing processes and procedures
- Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Communicates thoughts and ideas, both verbally and in writing, to co-workers and management
- Attends scheduled meetings and actively participates by providing meaningful input
- Is flexible with time and schedule to assure availability to customer or company as circumstances warrant
- Communicates honestly, professionally and respectfully with others and demonstrates effective listening skills
- Ability to understand mechanical and manufacturing techniques.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Move or transfer products with an overhead crane.
- Ability to lift 50lbs when required.
- Regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Pay for this position ranges from $25-35 DOE.
Submit your resume to Info@southeaststaffing.com to be considered.