Apartment complex in Palm Bay seeking a maintenance technician to start ASAP.
You will be responsible for checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas: air conditioning, water heaters, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and other building maintenance areas. Maintenance Technician I personnel will frequently work outdoors in all weather conditions, as well as in attics, crawl spaces and other tight spaces depending on the maintenance requirement.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) with training and or experience in the building maintenance trades.
Experience and Qualifications
- Have general knowledge of the maintenance trades such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- One to three years’ experience in building maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights over 50 pounds occasionally.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, on-call as needed.