Marketing Professional – B2B
(similar titles: Marketing Specialist, Marketing Manager)
• 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing of capital equipment or integrated service solutions in one or more of the following verticals: Distribution, Material Handling, Warehouse, Logistics, Manufacturing, Construction, or similar industry.
• B2B and Channel marketing/advertising experience required.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing (or equivalent training/experience combination), with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Must be able to adapt and adjust to accommodate fast-paced tasks, input and projects.
Recompense negotiable depending on individual’s training, experience and skill sets.
We’re looking for a results-driven marketing professional able to increase target activities and brand awareness through a variety of channels. Utilize experience to improve business message to customers through development of literature, sales proposal templates, case studies, and videos. Maintain positive company image.
Who’s the right type for the job?
An ambitious person who is driven to go above and beyond for others. You will work to help our customers deliver better solutions to their customers, providing exceptional customer service, and help build the future of material handling products.
What makes a successful team member?
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with professional etiquette
• Unparalleled customer service levels – someone who truly goes above and beyond to build positive relationships and results
• Team player – an individual with the drive and desire to work with others and help them succeed
• Visionary thinking – possibilities are only limited by one’s thoughts and mind
• Fast learner of new topics – someone who enjoys learning and prides themselves on expanding their own knowledge
• Self-Driven & Highly motivated
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
• Strong record of success
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
• Designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of
company products and services.
• Creates, conveys brand messages and improves brand awareness.
• Develops sales presentations templates and provides reports based on information collected
such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
• May coordinate involvement in conferences, exhibitions and marketing seminars.
• Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites, industry directories,
business social media, trade shows, and other avenues.
• Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation.
• Create and execute lead generation programs.
• Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency.
• Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
• Adjusts content of marketing/sales literature presentations by industry.
• Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to
senior management team, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new
products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Marketing Professional Skills and Qualifications:
Product Marketing, Website Management, Literature Development, Graphic Design, Customer
Relationships, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills,
Motivation for Marketing, MS Office proficiency.