Produce company is seeking warehouse workers to select and ship products in inventory for customers deliveries by performing the following functions:
• To accurately, consistently and safely follow directions; involved in order selection, stock rotation, or shipping and/or in loading or unloading of trucks
• Operating various pieces of warehouse equipment (Cherry Pickers, Forklifts, Pallet jacks) to include daily maintenance. OSHA certified
• Accurately identifying and receiving cases of product into inventory locations, using various pieces of warehouse equipment, primarily pallet jacks.
• Accurately pick, stack, palletize, wrap and tag orders
• Hand stacking product in a specific sequence and location on a delivery truck
• Removing product from delivery trucks if needed.
• Returning undelivered product to their proper inventory locations
• Moving and stacking product for the purpose of conducting physical inventory
• Repacking product into special packages for special promotional programs
• Perform end of shift cleaning and maintenance duties as directed by the warehouse supervisor
• Assist in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed
• Observes safe product handling techniques. Cooperates with supervisors and peers alike
• Is punctual and consistently available for work during the night shift from approximately 9 pm to 6 am.
• Various other duties, as assigned and needed.
Must be comfortable working in temperatures of 36 to 45 degrees.
Frequently required to handle objects while standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to a maximum of 60 lbs.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Schedule is 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM with Saturday nights off. (typically work 6 nights a week).