QC Lab Technician
Reports To: Laboratory Manager
Location: Rockledge, FL
Rate: $17.00 / hour
Length: 90 Temp-To-Perm position
Our client is locally owned and operated and is looking to add an integrity-oriented team member to its already diverse staff. They are manufacturers, and been a staple in our community for over 65 years. If you are looking for a position that offers positive energy and an overall great place to work, this if your place!! Are you the missing shooting star that they have been looking for?
This position is a very detailed Lab Tech position that reports directly to the Lab Manager. They conduct chemical and physical lab tests of the raw materials and samples to analyze the data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calibrate and use laboratory instrumentation and equipment required for tests, research and quality control.
- Conduct testing of products and raw materials associated.
- Makes laboratory batches and document results.
- Tests and analyzes products
- Color matches samples
- Cleans laboratory benches, floors, and dusts all equipment.
- Assists with Safety Inspections by performing weekly checks.
- Assists with Complaint Resolution by checking retains and reporting findings.
- Read data sheets and safety rules
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Extremely computer experienced
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Ability to be detail oriented and organized
- Climate controlled environment
- Good math skills
- Excellent communication in the English language, both verbally and written
- Accepts responsibility
We are a No Fee staffing agency. Southeast Staffing is a Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC. Public transportation not accessible to this location, must have own vehicle.