Our manufacturing client in Titusville is seeking an experienced shipping/receiving clerk to start immediately. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, this is a 90 day temp to perm position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Verifies the items against the record of shipment, and examines their condition upon arrival. Rejects unsatisfactory items.
• Routes material throughout the stockroom and production areas.
• Sorts, counts, and checks raw materials, finished, and semi-finished parts.
• Fills orders from requisitions and maintains the necessary clerical records.
• Required to prepare and package materials for shipment.
• Prepares records of goods shipped and bills of lading.
• Compares identifying information on outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files.
• Prepares boxes and cartons for shipment of parts.
• Operates forklift and prepare goods for final shipment.
• Maintains record keeping system
• Maintains shipping/ receiving equipment and prepares purchase requisitions for necessary supplies.
• Maintains finished parts inventory and parts stockroom.
• Responsible for part labeling and bagging/tagging.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows
prescribed safety regulations
• Provides constant feedback and input into process improvement within the
• Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
• Other duties may apply.
• Ability to understand basic administrative and clerical techniques.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.