Prepare and manage financial forecasts; prepare and manage cash flow projections; coordinate the production and sales schedule; manage daily cash management and treasury functions; perform financial review and analysis of new business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Position requires knowledge of extremely confidential data, and employee must
utilize judgement and discretion in communicating such data
• Prepare and update spreadsheet model used for financial forecasting
• Collect and analyze financial data used for financial forecast
• Review financial forecast with Management and certain outside parties
• Prepare and update weekly cash flow forecast model
• Coordinate production and sales schedule
• Monitor production and sales schedule with operating department personnel
• Prepare daily cash summary report
• Monitor daily and weekly cash disbursements
• Communicate with cash management bank and lenders as to treasury function
• Prepare documents used for revolving line of credit transactions
• Prepare, analyze and distribute monthly budget to actual reports to management and
• Research on variances and work with controller and cost accounting to discuss the
findings and work with appropriate parties to minimize issues in order to provide
accurate financial reporting.
• Other related functions as required
This job requires supervisory responsibilities. May be required to train and assist other employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor degree in accounting with a minimum of five years of broad-based corporate financial experience required or equivalent combination education and experience.
CPA is required.
Knowledge of Windows based computer programs is necessary to perform the duties in this position
The employee must possess the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers in both written and oral form. Considerable management skills are required to successfully perform the planning , directing , reporting and administrative responsibilities of this position.
Moderate interpersonal skills are essential to deal with outside parties and other staff and members of management.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the functions of this job, Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee usually works in an office environment. Travel and overtime are required when necessary.