Our client is looking for an integrity-oriented RFP fiberglass installer with chopper gun experience. This is the entry way into a long-term fulfilling career with a solid company that has been in business for over 20 years. The key to this position is attendance and the willingness to learn things as your role progresses.
Job Tasks (including but not limited to)
· Release air bubbles and smooth seams, using rollers.
· Select precut fiberglass mats, cloth, and wood-bracing materials as required by projects being assembled.
· Spray chopped fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto prepared molds or dies using pneumatic spray guns with chopper attachments.
· Pat or press layers of saturated mat or cloth into place on molds, using brushes or hands, and smooth out wrinkles and air bubbles with hands or squeegees.
· Mix catalysts into resins, and saturate cloth and mats with mixtures, using brushes
· Mask off mold areas not to be laminated, using cellophane, wax paper, masking tape, or special sprays containing mold-release substances.
· Cure materials by letting them set at room temperature, placing them under heat lamps, or baking them in ovens.
· Apply layers of plastic resin to mold surfaces prior to placement of fiberglass mats, repeating layers until products have the desired thicknesses and plastics have jelled.
· Able to pass a drug screen
· Able to lift / carry 50 lbs
· Able to follow directions in the English language
· Experienced with use of chopper gun
· Experienced with fiberglass and REP
· Position acceptable for those with backgrounds