Our manufacturing client in Melbourne, FL is seeking an inside sales representative to join their team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Work directly with an Outside Sales Representative (Team Member) as a team to provide sales efforts within a given territory
• Assist with sales trip planning, proposal generation, quote follow-up for assigned team member
• Communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
• Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information
• Maintaining database and CRM with up-to-date prospect and customer information
• Researching and qualifying new leads
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales partners and businesses.
• Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential sales partners (dealers and re-sellers).
• Assist with building relationships with new dealers and prospective dealers while strengthening existing dealers.
• Provide effective sales presentations, basic product consultation, and technical guidance to dealers, building owners, end-users, general contractors, and architects.
• Oversee job details throughout the sales process, including managing contract documents and submittals.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 2+ years of experience selling capital equipment or integrated service solutions in one or more of the following verticals: Distribution, Material Handling, Warehouse, Logistics, Manufacturing, Conveyors, or similar.
• A degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Proficient in office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)