Seeking 1-2 candidates to work for our logistics client who distributes moulding and millwork products. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (or until finished). This position is temp with the possibility of hire after 90 days.
– Operates a handheld RF scanner to pick material from dedicated locations in the warehouse.
– Efficiently picks customer orders for shipment ensuring that the order is complete, accurate, and free of damage.
– Appropriately lifts and stacks material on carts to ensure material may be properly banded/wrapped.
– Package units when pulling is completed
– Prints and places shipping labels on materials.
– Assists with physical inventories as required.
– Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
– Complies with company standard operating procedures, safety policies, and OSHA standards.
– Attends safety meetings as required.
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor.