Our manufacturing client in Titusville is seeking an experienced Production Expediter to start immediately. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Production Expediter will ensure production schedules, deadlines, and quotas are met by overseeing the flow of materials, components, tooling, and paperwork among departments, and by taking action to solve problems and fulfill rush orders.
• Reviews product orders and contracts to fully understand deadlines and production quotas.
• Collaborates with clients, suppliers, and delivery firms to discuss timelines and answer inquiries.
• Drafts, revises, and distributes production schedules.
• Communicates with departments to ensure that materials, components, tools, and paperwork are supplied efficiently.
• Identifies problems in workflows, determines required solutions and improvements, and implements necessary modifications in affected departments and teams.
• Identifies and recommends improvements to increase production; options may include hiring staff, increasing overtime, or obtaining new machinery.
• Identifies the cause of product defects; implements plans to resolve problems.
• Communicates with departments and customers when shipping delays occur.
• Collects and analyzes data regarding efficiency and timeliness of production.
• Maintains or assists with maintenance of inventories; orders supplies.
• Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, and internal safety regulations and policies.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Our manufacturing client in Titusville is seeking an experienced shipping/receiving clerk to start immediately. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, this is a 90 day temp to perm position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Verifies the items against the record of shipment, and examines their condition upon arrival. Rejects unsatisfactory items.
• Routes material throughout the stockroom and production areas.
• Sorts, counts, and checks raw materials, finished, and semi-finished parts.
• Fills orders from requisitions and maintains the necessary clerical records.
• Required to prepare and package materials for shipment.
• Prepares records of goods shipped and bills of lading.
• Compares identifying information on outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files.
• Prepares boxes and cartons for shipment of parts.
• Operates forklift and prepare goods for final shipment.
• Maintains record keeping system
• Maintains shipping/ receiving equipment and prepares purchase requisitions for necessary supplies.
• Maintains finished parts inventory and parts stockroom.
• Responsible for part labeling and bagging/tagging.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows
prescribed safety regulations
• Provides constant feedback and input into process improvement within the
• Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
• Other duties may apply.
• Ability to understand basic administrative and clerical techniques.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Our manufacturing client in Titusville is seeking a CNC Lathe Operator/Machinist to start ASAP. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
• Experience with 2 Axis, Multi Spindle, Live Tooling Lathes Preferred (Mazatrol, Mazak Controllers Preferred but not necessary).
• Ability to make adjustments to tooling, manually edit programs, as necessary.
• Works from specific instructions as set out in the Manufacturing Plan, or as needed, diagrams, sketch or verbal direction from Engineering or Production Manager.
• Determines and corrects machine malfunctions and performs routine machine maintenance.
• Monitor Tooling wear, Identify and replace as needed.
• Uses micrometers, indicators, calipers and other precision measuring tools to ensure in-process product matches specified tolerance.
• Production and Prototyping opportunities.
• Proficient at working out problems, utilizing advanced shop math.
• Has the ability and motivation to recognize opportunities for enhanced production and quality, such as operating multiple machines when feasible, assisting and training other employees, minimizing setup time and other non-productive periods, proposing process improvements, etc.
• Experience cutting Inconel, Stainless, & A286 a plus.
Key Competency Requirements:
• Hold tolerance to +/- .001″ or greater
• Proficiency with all inspection tools, including optical comparator
• Proficient in shop math skills, including trigonometry
• Can read and interpret all blueprints and drawings, including Geometric Tolerance and Dimensioning