Production Specialist Lead
Location: Melbourne, FL
Rate: $20.00 / hour
Length: Direct Hire Position
Shift: 2nd Shift (3:00PM – 1:30AM)
Our client is locally owned and operated and is looking to add an experienced Product Planner to add to its staff. They are manufactures of communication devices and handheld radios distributed worldwide. With a commitment to quality and continuous improvement, they are searching for the next “diamond” to add to their already extraordinary team.
The Production Specialist Lead is responsible for the assembly of RF communication equipment (Portable/Mobile radios and accessories). This role is key for facilitating production activities to ensure work is completed in a timely, efficient, and quality manner in accordance with BK Technologies policies, procedures, and Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees daily production; schedules and balances daily workload among team members.
- Assists in evaluating daily performance.
- Initiates & completes applicable transactions within the Epicor MRP business system.
- Measure, report and improve on-time daily production metrics
- Daily verification of inventory
- Leads daily activities and performs weekly audits
- Facilitates and promotes improvement programs for efficiency and quality.
Knowledge & Skills: ·
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team
- Experience in assembling, inspecting, and/or testing electro-mechanical assemblies, RF equipment, PCBA’s, and wiring harnesses.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to use a Business system (ERP)
- Training for IP-610, IPC-620, IPC7711 Electronics Assembly and rework standards, IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards, as well as other applicable standards relevant to Electronic assembly, fabrication, and quality is a plus.
- Ability to read/interpret wiring diagrams, schematics, and assembly drawings.
- Experience working in an ISO9001 regulated environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- Lean manufacturing principles (5S, 5-why, Kaizen, Just-in-time, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.).
- Proper working knowledge of ESD (Electrostatic Discharge)
- Successful completion of ESD Training.
- Good math skills.
- Reliable transportation and able to work overtime as required to support Manufacturing Operations.
- HS Diploma
- 4 years leadership experience (leading a team)
- Lift / Carry 50lbs
- Ability to operate PC and other maintenance equipment
- Travel between floors may be required, this involves use of stairs
- Frequently exposed to conditions such as fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, noise, vibration, oils, solvents, and chemicals
- Occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme outside weather conditions
We are a No Fee staffing agency. Southeast Staffing is a Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC. Public transportation not accessible to this location, must have own vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melbourne, FL 32901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supervising: 4 years (Preferred)
- IPC 610: 4 years (Preferred)
- ISO 9001: 4 years (Preferred)
- Assembly: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electronics Assembly: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
This individual will assist with paint production and filling processes by performing the various duties, including:
- Prepare filling station for pouring specific product.
- Insures that fill levels are correct by weight and product is being filled in the correct buckets or cans.
- Cleans machinery and tanks with water or solvent (depending on the product).
- Limits quantity of water and solvent used to clean up.
- Apply labels to assortment of packaging containers.
- Loads or unloads cans from conveyor filling line.
- Palletizing canned product by stacking.
- Transports raw materials and finished products to work or storage areas via forklift. (QUALIFIED AND TRAINED PERSONNEL ONLY)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- The physical demands of this position require the ability to lift and move from 10-75 pounds.
Hours Monday-Friday 7:00-3:30. 2x 15-minute breaks, 1x 30-minute lunch. $15 an hour.
Potential over time available on Saturday’s.
Support the sales efforts at client company owned store engaged in selling paint, sundries, equipment, and related lines of merchandise by performing the following duties:
- Assists with sales of paint and decorating products to retail and wholesale customers
- Assist customers with color selection, tint and mix paint, and work with a color matching computer. Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Assist customers by determining their needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Must interact with customers in a friendly a helpful way, both in person and over the phone
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and stocking of paint deliveries.
- Restock shelves of paint and sundry supplies.
- Assists in ordering all stock as needed.
- Complies with established security, sales, record keeping procedures and practices, and the company dress code.
- Answer customer complaints and inquires.
- Take a proactive role in increasing the sales and traffic flow of the store.
- Locks and secures store and equipment as assigned.
- Drives van or truck to deliver such items as paint and paint-related products to customer’s place of business.
- Maintains interior/exterior of Company vehicles as well as the maintenance & mileage logs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- This job requires heavy lifting and constant bending: Repetitive lifting up-to 50 pounds and occasionally 70 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time temp to perm, hourly position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Work hours/days can vary). $15 an hour.
Education and/or Experience
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
2. One to three months related experience and/or training
Welder/Fabricator is responsible for fabrication of metal products under direction from the Fabrication Floor Lead. The Welder Fabricator will utilize a variety of metal fabrication equipment. MIG and/or TIG welding to manufacture parts/components used in the construction of products. The Welder/Fabricator works positively as part of a team, performing many different tasks as required in the Fabrication Shop.
Starting rate is $17.00 an hour + depending on skill/experience.
The Welder/Fabricator position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., reporting to Fabrication Floor Lead.
$13-$15/hr. to start depending on skill/experience
The Fabrication Technician is responsible for assisting in the fabrication of metal products under direction from the Fabrication Floor Lead. The Fabrication Technician will utilize a variety of metal fabrication equipment to manufacture parts/components used in the construction of products. The Fabrication Technician works positively as part of a team, performing many different tasks as required in the Fabrication Shop.
Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply. Experience is always welcome. Fabrication Technicians who demonstrate an interest/skill can move up to other positions such as Welder or Assembly Technician as openings become available.
Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Local skincare manufacturer seeking assemblers to start ASAP.
Due to the sensitivity of the product(s), assemblers are not able to wear make up, jewelry including piercings, nail polish or fake nails, perfume and/or cologne during their shift(s).
Schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, $12 an hour to start.
We have a roofing client looking to fill a position for a general warehouse worker. This person would be responsible for loading/unloading trucks, organization of the warehouse, general cleaning, etc.
*May be asked to help cover truck helper position in event of call outs.
The schedule is Monday through Friday, start time is 6:30 AM. Typically work 9 to 11 hour shifts. Paid weekly.
If you’re interested in working temporary labor positions, we have various clients who are in need occasionally for temp workers.
Generally the assignments range from keeping large construction sites debris free, unloading trucks, stocking inside warehouses, etc.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand a full shift, measuring skills are a bonus, and preferably have a vehicle.