Manufacturing company seeking a shop helper/supply chain expeditor.
Will establish and maintain the flow of fabricated parts throughout the production area.
Will be required to load material carts for jobs according to the work order callout.
Maintain inventory in the fabrication stock room.
Keep fabrication stock room and cart staging areas clean and orderly.
$15 an hour. Hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am to 3:00pm M-F.
Manages pick ticket orders from customers and physically pulls inventory from shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Also packs orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate.
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- Replenished stock based according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, product code.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Assists with inventory of stocked material
Order Picker Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred; Keen attention to detail; ability to lift up to 70+ lbs. repeatedly throughout a workday; ability to stay on feet for long periods of time; positive attitude; self-motivated; active; safety conscious; ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment; ability to work in hot temperatures; good communication skill; self-motivated
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes, moving mechanical parts and vibration, and forklifts. The employee is frequently exposed to varying outdoor temperatures, including heat and cold. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. You will use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. This job requires heavy lifting. The employee must regularly lift and /or move from 5 pounds to 70 pounds with both hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional overtime. $15 an hour.
Required Education and Experience
- A high school or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Licensed forklift truck operator is a plus but not required.
- Factory or warehouse related experience in shipping and receiving preferred.
This individual will assist with paint production and filling processes by performing the various duties, including:
- Prepare filling station for pouring specific product.
- Insures that fill levels are correct by weight and product is being filled in the correct buckets or cans.
- Cleans machinery and tanks with water or solvent (depending on the product).
- Limits quantity of water and solvent used to clean up.
- Apply labels to assortment of packaging containers.
- Loads or unloads cans from conveyor filling line.
- Palletizing canned product by stacking.
- Transports raw materials and finished products to work or storage areas via forklift. (QUALIFIED AND TRAINED PERSONNEL ONLY)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- The physical demands of this position require the ability to lift and move from 10-75 pounds.
Hours Monday-Friday 7:00-3:30. 2x 15-minute breaks, 1x 30-minute lunch. $15 an hour.
Potential over time available on Saturday’s.
Support the sales efforts at client company owned store engaged in selling paint, sundries, equipment, and related lines of merchandise by performing the following duties:
- Assists with sales of paint and decorating products to retail and wholesale customers
- Assist customers with color selection, tint and mix paint, and work with a color matching computer. Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Assist customers by determining their needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Must interact with customers in a friendly a helpful way, both in person and over the phone
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and stocking of paint deliveries.
- Restock shelves of paint and sundry supplies.
- Assists in ordering all stock as needed.
- Complies with established security, sales, record keeping procedures and practices, and the company dress code.
- Answer customer complaints and inquires.
- Take a proactive role in increasing the sales and traffic flow of the store.
- Locks and secures store and equipment as assigned.
- Drives van or truck to deliver such items as paint and paint-related products to customer’s place of business.
- Maintains interior/exterior of Company vehicles as well as the maintenance & mileage logs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- This job requires heavy lifting and constant bending: Repetitive lifting up-to 50 pounds and occasionally 70 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time temp to perm, hourly position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Work hours/days can vary). $15 an hour.
Education and/or Experience
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
2. One to three months related experience and/or training
Position located in Melbourne FL.
Skincare company seeking assembler(s) to start ASAP. Pay is $12 an hour, shift is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Must have transportation to/from job site, rides are not provided.
Must be able to stand for duration of shift and lift up to 50lbs.
Welder/Fabricator is responsible for fabrication of metal products under direction from the Fabrication Floor Lead. The Welder Fabricator will utilize a variety of metal fabrication equipment. MIG and/or TIG welding to manufacture parts/components used in the construction of products. The Welder/Fabricator works positively as part of a team, performing many different tasks as required in the Fabrication Shop.
Starting rate is $17.00 an hour + depending on skill/experience.
The Welder/Fabricator position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., reporting to Fabrication Floor Lead.
$13-$15/hr. to start depending on skill/experience
The Fabrication Technician is responsible for assisting in the fabrication of metal products under direction from the Fabrication Floor Lead. The Fabrication Technician will utilize a variety of metal fabrication equipment to manufacture parts/components used in the construction of products. The Fabrication Technician works positively as part of a team, performing many different tasks as required in the Fabrication Shop.
Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply. Experience is always welcome. Fabrication Technicians who demonstrate an interest/skill can move up to other positions such as Welder or Assembly Technician as openings become available.
Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Local skincare manufacturer seeking assemblers to start ASAP.
Due to the sensitivity of the product(s), assemblers are not able to wear make up, jewelry including piercings, nail polish or fake nails, perfume and/or cologne during their shift(s).
Schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, $12 an hour to start.
Electronics company seeking to fill multiple positions for assemblers of cable harnesses. Assemblers stand for the duration of their shift and must have good hand dexterity as this role involves handling small parts frequently.
This is a temp to perm position after 90 days. Monday through Friday, first shift, $11.50 an hour to start.
We have a roofing client looking to fill a position for a general warehouse worker. This person would be responsible for loading/unloading trucks, organization of the warehouse, general cleaning, etc.
*May be asked to help cover truck helper position in event of call outs.
The schedule is Monday through Friday, start time is 6:30 AM. Typically work 9 to 11 hour shifts. Paid weekly.