This position is being Recruited by a Staffing Company. It is a long term temp position. All applicants must send a word document resume that is required by the client to Info@southeaststaffing.com.
The environment is structural steel manufacturing and fabrication. Skills required include at least 3 years of experience as a highly qualified CNC operator and programmer, ability to read directions, job orders, prints, and specifications. CNC Machines are Doosan MV3016L and MV4020 L. Must be able to lift and carry around 50 lbs or more, frequently. Ability to cover other shop machines/positions, such as Shear, Notching, are a plus.
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 0630 to 1700 Monday through Thursday, with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Pay is based on experience, and is in a range from 16.00 to 18.00HR
Our manufacturing client in Melbourne, FL is seeking an inside sales representative to join their team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Work directly with an Outside Sales Representative (Team Member) as a team to provide sales efforts within a given territory
• Assist with sales trip planning, proposal generation, quote follow-up for assigned team member
• Communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
• Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information
• Maintaining database and CRM with up-to-date prospect and customer information
• Researching and qualifying new leads
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales partners and businesses.
• Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential sales partners (dealers and re-sellers).
• Assist with building relationships with new dealers and prospective dealers while strengthening existing dealers.
• Provide effective sales presentations, basic product consultation, and technical guidance to dealers, building owners, end-users, general contractors, and architects.
• Oversee job details throughout the sales process, including managing contract documents and submittals.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 2+ years of experience selling capital equipment or integrated service solutions in one or more of the following verticals: Distribution, Material Handling, Warehouse, Logistics, Manufacturing, Conveyors, or similar.
• A degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Proficient in office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
Our client is looking for an integrity-oriented RFP fiberglass installer with chopper gun experience. This is the entry way into a long-term fulfilling career with a solid company that has been in business for over 20 years. The key to this position is attendance and the willingness to learn things as your role progresses.
Job Tasks (including but not limited to)
· Release air bubbles and smooth seams, using rollers.
· Select precut fiberglass mats, cloth, and wood-bracing materials as required by projects being assembled.
· Spray chopped fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto prepared molds or dies using pneumatic spray guns with chopper attachments.
· Pat or press layers of saturated mat or cloth into place on molds, using brushes or hands, and smooth out wrinkles and air bubbles with hands or squeegees.
· Mix catalysts into resins, and saturate cloth and mats with mixtures, using brushes
· Mask off mold areas not to be laminated, using cellophane, wax paper, masking tape, or special sprays containing mold-release substances.
· Cure materials by letting them set at room temperature, placing them under heat lamps, or baking them in ovens.
· Apply layers of plastic resin to mold surfaces prior to placement of fiberglass mats, repeating layers until products have the desired thicknesses and plastics have jelled.
· Able to pass a drug screen
· Able to lift / carry 50 lbs
· Able to follow directions in the English language
· Experienced with use of chopper gun
· Experienced with fiberglass and REP
· Position acceptable for those with backgrounds
Our client is looking for an integrity-orientated Shipping and Receiving Lead. This is a Temp-To-Hire position for the right candidate. Company paid benefits and time off available, as well as 401K and all major holiday’s.
-Someone comfortable working in a larger company perspective
-Familiar with all facets of shipping to include FedEx, freight companies, BOL, expedited shipping and all paperwork involved
-Familiar with the strict regulations and compliance regarding shipping specialty parts
-Ability to work within QA guidelines to ensure shipments are in acceptable parameters
-Ability to work with the process flow and make adjustments and recommendations as necessary
-Someone who is comfortable writing procedures
-Able to pas drug screen
-Able to lift / carry 50 lbs
-Able to follow directions in the English language
-Prior supervisory experience required
-3 years experience in the shipping and receiving area required
-High School Diploma
The Field Service Technician acts as the representative for our client’s Field Service Activities offsite. The Field Service Technician must be able to work independently, with quality, in direct contact with the customer. The Field Service Technician must be able to accurately analyze and test communications products, i.e. Base Station Radio Installation, Repeater installations, or other equipment as required on-site. The Field Service Technicians must be able to generate reports detailing activities and results of the field testing. The Field Service Technician must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with the customer; coordinate current status and changes; and submit status reports throughout the time spent in the field.
While working within the client’s local facility, Field Service Technicians must be prepared to assist with the testing of product on the line, interfacing with the customer over the phone, to include opening trouble tickets and assisting with solutions over the phone. Quality testing of client’s products that have been repaired. Assisting customer service workers such as technicians, testers and repair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer locations, occasionally on short notice, to troubleshoot and repair communication systems. Travel conducted in accordance with client company travel policies. Travel duration may include some weekend and holiday work.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customer’s questions, either through direct action or coordinating with your Management regarding the issues and possible solutions.
- Inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Be proficient with Spectrum Analyzers, RF System Analyzers, and other electronics test equipment.
- Test, Install and Inspect radio equipment (mobile radios, repeaters, base stations) in a field location either independently or as a part of an installation team.
- Support the Customer Service repair efforts as required when not on travel.
- Perform all duties as assigned by Supervisor
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Excel, Access, MS Word, Power Point, Epicor
- Knowledge of test equipment and tools such as spectrum analyzers, RF analyzers, circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Very detail-oriented, accurate and organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to lead a team in the field providing quality customer service.
- Confidentiality and time management
- 3 years’ experience in technical field support electronic manufacturing environment or related field
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Extensive Travel Required. Some travel over weekends and holidays.
- Work typically takes place in a normal office environment requiring: sitting, walking, lifting, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, talking, hearing, and seeing
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate a PC and other office equipment
- Travel between floors and office buildings may be required
- Environmental conditions: noise, vibration, oils, solvents, chemicals