Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Educate and communicate company personnel policies and procedures to newly hired and current employees.
- Responsible for onboarding newly hired employees to include: employee handbook overview, employment documents, and benefit enrollment.
- Create and maintain complete and confidential files on each employee. Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications.
- Assist with company benefit administration to include enrollment forms, plan questions, claims resolution, and open enrollment.
- Establish and maintain department records and reports; recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency and services performed.
- Respond to applicant inquires in-person, over the phone and via email.
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications and eligibility of applicants.
- Assist in managing workers’ compensation injury claims. File reports with insurance provider, maintain accident information and monitor progress.
- Respond to various information requests from governmental agencies, such as Unemployment, in a timely manner.
- Record and maintain data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, change of statuses, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Answer questions regarding eligibility, salaries, benefits and other pertinent information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Previous Human Resources or Office Management experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required.
- Ability to remain calm while working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ability to work within timeframe of standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive company and employee information.
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and federal/local regulations
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with our team
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, this role is mostly sedentary, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
$18+ an hour to start, negotiable on experience.
This individual will assist with paint production and filling processes by performing the various duties, including:
- Prepare filling station for pouring specific product.
- Insures that fill levels are correct by weight and product is being filled in the correct buckets or cans.
- Cleans machinery and tanks with water or solvent (depending on the product).
- Limits quantity of water and solvent used to clean up.
- Apply labels to assortment of packaging containers.
- Loads or unloads cans from conveyor filling line.
- Palletizing canned product by stacking.
- Transports raw materials and finished products to work or storage areas via forklift. (QUALIFIED AND TRAINED PERSONNEL ONLY)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- The physical demands of this position require the ability to lift and move from 10-75 pounds.
Hours Monday-Friday 7:00-3:30. 2x 15-minute breaks, 1x 30-minute lunch. $15 an hour.
Potential over time available on Saturday’s.
Support the sales efforts at client company owned store engaged in selling paint, sundries, equipment, and related lines of merchandise by performing the following duties:
- Assists with sales of paint and decorating products to retail and wholesale customers
- Assist customers with color selection, tint and mix paint, and work with a color matching computer. Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Assist customers by determining their needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Must interact with customers in a friendly a helpful way, both in person and over the phone
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and stocking of paint deliveries.
- Restock shelves of paint and sundry supplies.
- Assists in ordering all stock as needed.
- Complies with established security, sales, record keeping procedures and practices, and the company dress code.
- Answer customer complaints and inquires.
- Take a proactive role in increasing the sales and traffic flow of the store.
- Locks and secures store and equipment as assigned.
- Drives van or truck to deliver such items as paint and paint-related products to customer’s place of business.
- Maintains interior/exterior of Company vehicles as well as the maintenance & mileage logs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- This job requires heavy lifting and constant bending: Repetitive lifting up-to 50 pounds and occasionally 70 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time temp to perm, hourly position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Work hours/days can vary). $15 an hour.
Education and/or Experience
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
2. One to three months related experience and/or training
Position located in Melbourne FL.
Skincare company seeking assembler(s) to start ASAP. Pay is $12 an hour, shift is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Must have transportation to/from job site, rides are not provided.
Must be able to stand for duration of shift and lift up to 50lbs.
Welder/Fabricator is responsible for fabrication of metal products under direction from the Fabrication Floor Lead. The Welder Fabricator will utilize a variety of metal fabrication equipment. MIG and/or TIG welding to manufacture parts/components used in the construction of products. The Welder/Fabricator works positively as part of a team, performing many different tasks as required in the Fabrication Shop.
Starting rate is $17.00 an hour + depending on skill/experience.
The Welder/Fabricator position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., reporting to Fabrication Floor Lead.
$13-$15/hr. to start depending on skill/experience
The Fabrication Technician is responsible for assisting in the fabrication of metal products under direction from the Fabrication Floor Lead. The Fabrication Technician will utilize a variety of metal fabrication equipment to manufacture parts/components used in the construction of products. The Fabrication Technician works positively as part of a team, performing many different tasks as required in the Fabrication Shop.
Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply. Experience is always welcome. Fabrication Technicians who demonstrate an interest/skill can move up to other positions such as Welder or Assembly Technician as openings become available.
Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Local skincare manufacturer seeking assemblers to start ASAP.
Due to the sensitivity of the product(s), assemblers are not able to wear make up, jewelry including piercings, nail polish or fake nails, perfume and/or cologne during their shift(s).
Schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, $12 an hour to start.
Electronics company seeking to fill multiple positions for assemblers of cable harnesses. Assemblers stand for the duration of their shift and must have good hand dexterity as this role involves handling small parts frequently.
This is a temp to perm position after 90 days. Monday through Friday, first shift, $11.50 an hour to start.
We have a roofing client looking to fill a position for a general warehouse worker. This person would be responsible for loading/unloading trucks, organization of the warehouse, general cleaning, etc.
*May be asked to help cover truck helper position in event of call outs.
The schedule is Monday through Friday, start time is 6:30 AM. Typically work 9 to 11 hour shifts. Paid weekly.
If you’re interested in working temporary labor positions, we have various clients who are in need occasionally for temp workers.
Generally the assignments range from keeping large construction sites debris free, unloading trucks, stocking inside warehouses, etc.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand a full shift, measuring skills are a bonus, and preferably have a vehicle.