Equipment & Facilities Maintenance Technician
Location: Cocoa, FL
Rate: $18-$24 per hour DOE
Shift: 1st Shift, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Length: Temp to Perm
Our client is locally owned and operated and is looking to add an integrity-oriented team member to its already diverse staff. They are manufacturers of paints, and been a staple in our community for over 65 years. If you are looking for a position that offers positive energy and an overall great place to work, this if your place!! Are you the missing shooting star that they have been looking for?
Paint manufacturer seeking Facilities Maintenance Mechanic with strong electrical, mechanical, repair skills to keep facility and equipment in safe working order. Opportunity for a career oriented and skilled individual with a solid hands-on background in industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance, repairs to production machines and welders, and working on other logistic and industrial machinery. In addition to facility maintenance such as lighting, ballasts, minor carpentry, plumbing repairs, and painting to name a few.
- 2-4 year degree -or- equivalent working experience in logistics and industrial maintenance environments
- Electrical/Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints and related technical documentation.
- Operate various equipment to include forklifts, drills, saws, portable welders, torches, etc.
- 2 years’ experience repairing industrial machinery such as welders, CNC Machines, saws, pallet jacks, tractors, for example.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted (100lbs assisted).
- Must be able to stand, climb, stoop, crawl and bend for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate hand tools and assemble equipment and machinery.
- Candidate will be a self starter independent type of person
We are a No Fee staffing agency. Southeast Staffing is a Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC. All applicants are subject to a background check. Public transportation not accessible to this location, must have access to vehicle/vehicle.